Last updated: 

My mother is suffering to a poor hearing and eyesight, to whom can I ask for help?

My mother is old and illness keeps on targeting her. Being an old person, her immune system is getting weaker. She has poor eyesight and poor eyesight. We do not know to whom should we seek for. Who should help my mother in her current situation. As a child of hers, I do not want her to suffer. I want to help her.

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    You can seek medical treatment for the hospitals. Singapore Government is committed to keep healthcare affordable and to help needy patients with their medical bills. Healthcare is kept affordable for Singaporeans through heavy government subsidies, supplemented by the Medisave, MediShield, Medifund and ElderShield framework.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Inheritance of money

Will my husband be able to walk again?

Is contract & agreement applicable even to a small business?

We have a neighbor that causes damages to others' properties.

Wanting to make sure that my children will go to me

An electrician to repair our electricity line and electrical engineer to fix the system