Last updated: 

Wanting to make sure that my children will go to me

Things happened and we are going divorce. I wanted to make sure that the right to my children will go to me. I am scared that they will go to my husband because he does not have a job and was abusive. Please help me get the best lawyer to help me win the trial against my abusive and jobless husband.

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    The mother usually get the custody of the child but if the child is greater than 12 years old, the judge will be the one to decide on where the child will go. But considering the situation that the husband was abusive and jobless, he will not be a good example for their child and is not capable of giving gthe needs of the child since he is financially unstable, Using all of those facts, most likely, the custody of the child will go to the mother.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums


Wrong diagnose of medicine


Can I report to the police someone who scam people about a fake product?


Inheritance of money


Will it look rude if I return an object to my relative if the item she sold to me was damaged?


We have a neighbor that causes damages to others' properties.


Can I report to the police an illegal money lender?