I am in a car accident. I think it's his fault.

The company that I have been working to lend me a car to use. I am going to the company using the car for the past six months. Now, I unexpectedly got into an accident. The car is scratched but I am not that hurt. I was on the intersection and it was a green light then suddenly a car by my side bumped me, he was from the parking area. Who should pay for this?

Search other products or providers:

  • user image

    No Name

    In the state that you are in a car accident, the best thing to do is call the police or the authorities who should handle this situations. If you both of you know whose fault you can have a private settlement about the situation. If the damage is a minor. Just pay for the damage that have occured. There is no need for the insurance company to handle situations like these.

    2020.03.24 15:44

    Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

    Related Forums

    I am broke and have an illness

    I have a kidney stones surgery ahead, can I use my credit card for the pay.

    I'm not feeling well

    I volunteered to be the first one to try this drug

    What are the symptoms for having dengue?

    A particular company is not allowing me to use person with disability card