Forum
Last updated: 

A truck accidentally bumped into my shop and destroy my products

An accident occured last week in the street where our fruit shop was located. The truck lost its brakes but instead of killing a lot of people, the driver chose to jump and let the truck bump to the fruits since its soft. If the truck has insurance for accidents, can they actually use it to pay us or it will be just used for the repairment of truck only?

User comments

• user image

No Name

We cannot predict accidents that happened around us. Most companies today and vehicles have insurances. In this situation, the one who caused the accident is the truck. The owner or company whose truck is under will be paying for the damages and losses for that day. Usually, the company has insurance for occasions like this.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the business skills that I should master?

What are the cyber threats that businesses overlook?

How do I start a business?

Should I make a mobile app for my business?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

Is it bad for my business if I rely too much on technology?