Last updated: 

How can i claim my compensation if am permanently incapacitated?

We had an accident at our company and I was severely injured. I went to the doctors to have my medical assessment and I am now permanently incapacitated. I've also received the notice of assessment but I don't know how I should claim my work injury compensation? What should I do to claim my compensation?

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    You should first report the accident to your employer so that your employer can report the accident to the Ministry of Manpower and pays medical leave wages and medical expenses to get the application form. After filling up the form it must be submmited. If you've already done these sterps and you've already recieved your notice of assessment the you should keep waiting.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can I still employ a person with disability?

How do i know if I am eligible to work in Singapore?

I am an employee in a big company and I am having a surgery and requested by my doctor to have a whole month leave.

How can I collect debts with my employee?

What are the different types of Visa in Singapore?

As an employer, what can I do if my employees are evperiencing employment grievances?