Forum
Last updated: 

Can a young entrepreneur start a business here in Singapore?

Some people are asking if you can start a business here in Singapore, but he is not sure if it is possible to start there as CEO of a company while he is still in the minor area. In his country, he owns a large company that benefits to the community. Now he is planning to form a team here and start a branch that may satisfy the needs of the consumers.

User comments

• user image

No Name

In Singapore, you must be at least 18 years of age to be able to start a business there. The age-limit requirement for registering a Singapore company is the same for both local and foreign entrepreneurs. If you are gonna sign a business you need to fulfill the following requirements to successfully set up your company.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

How do I legally register my business?

Is it bad for my business if I rely too much on technology?

What are the business skills that I should master?

What should I look for in video conferencing?

is it necessary for my company to have it's own website?