Forum
Last updated: 

Who has knowledge about the UOB Delight Debit card eligibility and fees?

Am trying to compare the UOB Delight Debit Card with another option I have and it boils down to eligibility and most importantly fees. I don’t earn so much and my annual salary is below $30,000.

User comments

• user image

No Name

In regards to eligibility, you have to be a Singapore citizen, a permanent resident or a foreigner and fortunate for you, there are no minimum annual income required as it is not applicable however there is an annual fee of about $20 or thereabout. I think that should be fine for you to afford yearly in order to gain the benefits

2019.08.01 4:42

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How do I pay for my ride with Apple Pay using my UOB Delight Debit Card?

UOB Delight Debit Card

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What are bond and how do they work?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International