Forum
Last updated: 

How do I pay for my ride with Apple Pay using my UOB Delight Debit Card?

Who can assist me by explaining how I can get to use Apple Pay to pay for my bus ride, I own a UOB Delight Debit Card by the way?

User comments

• user image

No Name

With your iPhone 8 or earlier versions, just make sure that your device is on before you enter the gate. It doesn't need to be connected to a network. This pulls up your default card. If this is not a MasterCard, then select your MasterCard. To change your default card go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on your iPhone. Tap Default Card, then choose a MasterCard. As you approach a fare gate or board the bus, double-click the Home button with your device on the Lock screen. Rest your finger on Touch ID. You'll see Hold near the Reader on the screen. Within a minute, hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader at the transit gate. After a moment, you'll see done and a checkmark on the display. With your iPhone X or later versions just make sure that your device is on before you enter the gate. It doesn't need to be connected to a network. This pulls up your default card. If this is not a MasterCard, select your MasterCard now. To change your default card go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on your iPhone. Tap Default Card, then choose a MasterCard. As you approach a fare gate or board the bus, double-click the side button. Glance at your iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone, XS Max, or iPhone XR to authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode. Hold the top of your iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR near the contactless reader at the transit gate. After a moment, you'll see done and a checkmark on the display. If you wish to use your Apple Watch then double-click the side button, hold the display of your Apple Watch within an inch of the contactless reader, Wait until you feel a gentle tap, tap top part of iPhone with display facing customer to transact.

2019.08.01 6:55

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who has knowledge about the UOB Delight Debit card eligibility and fees?

UOB Delight Debit Card

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are Stocks?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore