Forum
Last updated: 

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

Who has an idea of the HSBC personal loan and can provide me with a brief, one to include how many years one can borrow it for? Plus do I need to provide a guarantor or any collateral to apply for a personal loan?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The HSBC personal loan allows you to enjoy loan amount of up to four times your current monthly income with an agreed fixed monthly repayments/instalments. You may choose to apply for a loan tenor of one, two, three, four or five years. If you are a salary earning employee, you may apply for up to six or seven years. And as for your question about guarantor, no you do not need a guarantor or any collateral to recieve HSBC's personal loan.

2019.08.01 4:31
  • user image

ฉันสนใจสินเชื่ออันนี

ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยและปรึกษาว่าจะต้องดำเนินการยังไง ฉันคิดทบทวนแล้วฉันส่งไหว ทุกวันนี้ปันหาเรื่องเงินรายวันหนักกวา่เงินค่าดอกเบี้ยอาทิตละหมื่นกวา่บาทฉันยังสู้หามาได้เป็นเป็นเดือนๆแค่นี้ฉันหาส่งไหวอยู่แล้ว ฉันอยากเอามาจ่ายค่าเทอมไห้ลูกไวๆวันนี้ได้ยิ่งดี ฉันอยากเห็นความสำเร็จของลูกฉันก็หายเหนื่อย อยากไห้ท่านที่ปรึกษาทุกท่านช่วยเหลือด้วย ฉันไม่ได้ต้องการกู้เงินหลักล้านฉันแค่ต้องการกู้เงินหลักแสนนิดๆได้โปรดช่วยฉันไห้หลุดจากนรกหลุมนี้ด้วย

2021.09.01 5:46

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is it possible to separate my limit and have separate billing for my supplementary cardholder for the HSBC Personal Loan?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Forums

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Related Reviews

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International