Forum
Last updated: 

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

Who has an idea of the HSBC personal loan and can provide me with a brief, one to include how many years one can borrow it for? Plus do I need to provide a guarantor or any collateral to apply for a personal loan?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The HSBC personal loan allows you to enjoy loan amount of up to four times your current monthly income with an agreed fixed monthly repayments/instalments. You may choose to apply for a loan tenor of one, two, three, four or five years. If you are a salary earning employee, you may apply for up to six or seven years. And as for your question about guarantor, no you do not need a guarantor or any collateral to recieve HSBC's personal loan.

2019.08.01 4:31
  • user image

ฉันสนใจสินเชื่ออันนี

ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยและปรึกษาว่าจะต้องดำเนินการยังไง ฉันคิดทบทวนแล้วฉันส่งไหว ทุกวันนี้ปันหาเรื่องเงินรายวันหนักกวา่เงินค่าดอกเบี้ยอาทิตละหมื่นกวา่บาทฉันยังสู้หามาได้เป็นเป็นเดือนๆแค่นี้ฉันหาส่งไหวอยู่แล้ว ฉันอยากเอามาจ่ายค่าเทอมไห้ลูกไวๆวันนี้ได้ยิ่งดี ฉันอยากเห็นความสำเร็จของลูกฉันก็หายเหนื่อย อยากไห้ท่านที่ปรึกษาทุกท่านช่วยเหลือด้วย ฉันไม่ได้ต้องการกู้เงินหลักล้านฉันแค่ต้องการกู้เงินหลักแสนนิดๆได้โปรดช่วยฉันไห้หลุดจากนรกหลุมนี้ด้วย

2021.09.01 5:46

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is it possible to separate my limit and have separate billing for my supplementary cardholder for the HSBC Personal Loan?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation