Forum
Last updated: 

Is it possible to separate my limit and have separate billing for my supplementary cardholder for the HSBC Personal Loan?

How can I increase my credit limit on a permanent basis and will I be able to state my preferred credit limit when I apply for a credit card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No, the credit limit will be shared between the primary and supplementary cardholders. All primary and supplementary cardholders' transactions will be consolidated and reflected in the primary cardholder's statement. To increase your credit limit you can write to the bank and enclose a copy of your latest income document for their review. So yes, you may state your preferred credit limit on the application form, and this will be subject to the Bank's review and approval. Alternatively, you may request the credit limit to be assigned by the Bank.

2019.08.01 6:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Forums

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Related Reviews

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation