What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Planningis important for investors especially with investing as it is not just a business but also a gamble. As an investor I want to know which companies offer these kinds of plans. It is crucial for investors to have a monthly investment plan to stay ahead of our investments and earnings and to avoid potential risks.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

There are four main companies in Singapore that offers business plans. We have OCBC, Maybank, POSB and Philip Share. This plan is great for individuals who just started working and have little capital to invest, people who don't want to spend time analysing stocks and people who dislike market volitility.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Spa privileges that come with card membership

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful