What are the ways to apply for an OCBC YES! Debit Card?

Who can provide me with the ways and if possible the steps to apply for an OCBC YES! Debit Card? Any solid answer will be highly appreciated as I intend to apply immediately?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

There are 3 easy ways to apply for an OCBC YES! Debit Card and number one is Via the online form were you just have to complete the application form online, number two is at any OCBC ATM but this is for an already existing OCBC deposit account holders so this may not be appropriate for you and finally at a bank branch but when you visit ensure to carry along your NRIC if you are Singaporeans or a PR.

2019.08.01 5:11

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Related Reviews

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.