Forum
Last updated: 

What is the Currency Conversion Fee for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card?

I would like to know the currency conversion fee for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card, can someone share the details with me?

User comments

• user image

No Name

There is an additional fee which will be levied on all Visa and MasterCard transactions effected in Singapore dollars and processed overseas online transactions inclusive. This includes but is not limited to any Visa or MasterCard retail transaction presented in foreign currency that you choose to pay in Singapore dollars via dynamic currency conversion and also any online retail card transaction charged to your Visa and MasterCard cards on overseas websites in Singapore Dollars. The additional fee charged is 1% on all converted Singapore dollar amounts for each Visa and MasterCard transaction.

2019.08.01 5:52

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Reviews

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card also gives a very good cashback of 5% with no minimum spend required

This is one of my favourite credit card for shopping and I mainly use this card during the Robinsons sales together with the Robinsons discount, as this card also gives a very good cashback of 5% with no minimum spend required. If you are buying expensive items then the expenses can easily reach a few thousand dollars, cashback will be upgraded to 10% if spend is beyond S$5,000 within the qualifying period.

With this cards rebate scheme you can only use back rewards earn to spend at Robinson groups of company

With this cards rebate scheme it means you can only use back rewards earn to spend at Robinson groups of company while most items in Robinson store were unique yet overpriced. Thus the rebates value or purchasing power is way lower compared to other cards, cash back or miles rewards.

Robinson does offer some useful packages which at the end of the day is what consumer are looking for

Good rebates if you're considering purchasing big stuffs and some household appliances but again price is high and you may get better deals elsewhere still. However, Robinson does offer some useful packages which at the end of the day is what consumer are looking for and don't mind the pricing.

Prompt and helpful service provided by customer service teams

Prompt and helpful service provided by customer service teams. No issue in using the card. Able to use points for cashback and to enjoy 5% cash rebates when you charge any amount to your card at Robinsons Group of Stores which include 18 retail brands. The 18 retail brands are Robinsons, Marks & Spencer, Coast and Oasis, Zara, Royal Sporting House, Golf House, bebe, Lacoste, Nautica, Quiksilver / Roxy, DC Shoes, Reebok, Speedo, Sperry, Ted Baker and The Social Foot

10% cash rebates at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer on any amount charge beyond $3,000

You can enjoy with this card a 10% cash rebates at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer on any amount charge beyond $3,000 during the qualifying periods and an unlimited rebate on all merchandise in-store with no minimum spend and same day crediting, even on top of existing discounts. You receive a 25% Robinsons bonus discount letter when you charge at least $500 at Robinsons and/or at Marks & Spencer during the qualifying periods

Recommending Forums

Anyone heard of the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card and is willing to share on the exclusive card member perks?

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are bond and how do they work?

Related Reviews

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International