Forum
Last updated: 

Why is it that the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card is considered one of the best air miles card around?

The Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card was accorded the "Best Air Miles Credit Card" in 2017. They offer up to 8X TREATS Points, equivalent to 3.2 air miles with every dollar spent on dining and travel expenses at home or abroad. That to me is very awesome but what else do they offer that you know of?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Did you know they offer Complimentary Airport Lounge Access to selected VIP airport lounges when you charge a minimum of S$1,000 in a single transaction on a retail purchase to your card within 3 months prior to the date of travel? The Principal card member’s accompanying guest enjoys a 20% off walk-in rates for lounge access at participating Plaza Premium Lounge outlets. It does not end there as they offer complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,000 insuring you for up to S$1,000,000 when you travel. Note you receive complimentary travel insurance coverage when you pay for your travel fares in full to the Card.

2019.08.01 6:33

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who is aware of the miles conversion of the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card?

Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card

Related Forums

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What are Stocks?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International