Who knows about Financing for Malaysian Property using the OCBC Personal Loans?

Is it possible to take up a loan amount from the OCBE personal loans for the financing of Malaysian properties? I am hoping to take up financing in Singapore with a minimum loan amount of S$150,000.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Yes one can take up financing in Singapore with a minimum loan amount of S$200,000 and a maximum loan amount up to 60% for property with status as completed and building-under-construction. The interest commencement is from the date of first release of loan and you will need to provide a copy of NRIC or passport, copy of employment pass / work permit (for foreigners), Pay slips from the last 6 months, CPF contribution history of last 12 months and 2 years' income tax statement for self-employed with a reservation form / booking form / lease agreement / contract for sale

2019.08.01 6:45

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.