Forum
Last updated: 

Who knows about Financing for Malaysian Property using the OCBC Personal Loans?

Is it possible to take up a loan amount from the OCBE personal loans for the financing of Malaysian properties? I am hoping to take up financing in Singapore with a minimum loan amount of S$150,000.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes one can take up financing in Singapore with a minimum loan amount of S$200,000 and a maximum loan amount up to 60% for property with status as completed and building-under-construction. The interest commencement is from the date of first release of loan and you will need to provide a copy of NRIC or passport, copy of employment pass / work permit (for foreigners), Pay slips from the last 6 months, CPF contribution history of last 12 months and 2 years' income tax statement for self-employed with a reservation form / booking form / lease agreement / contract for sale

2019.08.01 6:45

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is OCBC ExtraCash Loan annual interest rate and monthly minimum repayment amount?

OCBC ExtraCash Loan

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International