Forum
Last updated: 

What is OCBC ExtraCash Loan annual interest rate and monthly minimum repayment amount?

I would like to know the interest Rates based on annual income for the OCBC ExtraCash Loan. I have an annual income that is between S$20,000 - S$45,000.

User comments

• user image

No Name

EasiCredit as a standby line of credit offers you the flexibility of choosing how long and how much you would like to repay on your outstanding balance. The have a prevailing interest rate of 29.8% p.a. You can expect to pay a minimum repayment which should be about 5% of outstanding amount or $50 depending on which is higher with a maximum credit limit two times your monthly salary. The monthly minimum repayment amount shall include any amounts above your approved credit limit and any overdue payments in respect of the Account. The monthly minimum repayment amount is not applicable to Cash-on-Instalments. Be warned that if the minimum payment to your EasiCredit account is not received by OCBC bank by the payment due date, the prevailing interest rate applicable to your outstanding amount(s) may increase to up to 36% p.a.

2019.08.01 4:32

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who knows about Financing for Malaysian Property using the OCBC Personal Loans?

OCBC ExtraCash Loan

Related Forums

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Related Reviews

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation