Forum
Last updated: 

What is OCBC ExtraCash Loan annual interest rate and monthly minimum repayment amount?

I would like to know the interest Rates based on annual income for the OCBC ExtraCash Loan. I have an annual income that is between S$20,000 - S$45,000.

User comments

• user image

No Name

EasiCredit as a standby line of credit offers you the flexibility of choosing how long and how much you would like to repay on your outstanding balance. The have a prevailing interest rate of 29.8% p.a. You can expect to pay a minimum repayment which should be about 5% of outstanding amount or $50 depending on which is higher with a maximum credit limit two times your monthly salary. The monthly minimum repayment amount shall include any amounts above your approved credit limit and any overdue payments in respect of the Account. The monthly minimum repayment amount is not applicable to Cash-on-Instalments. Be warned that if the minimum payment to your EasiCredit account is not received by OCBC bank by the payment due date, the prevailing interest rate applicable to your outstanding amount(s) may increase to up to 36% p.a.

2019.08.01 4:32

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who knows about Financing for Malaysian Property using the OCBC Personal Loans?

OCBC ExtraCash Loan

Related Forums

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International