Forum
Last updated: 

My wife always does demand expensive things like the diamond necklace and ring clothes etc. But my salary is out of the demand for her. Because I can't buy expensive things. So how should I keep happy her?

Actually, I work in a small company as an employee. On where my salary is only $8000. In which from my some money gets cuts because of my previous loan. Because of which I took home. Including all money does save $5000 dollar per month. Because of which my home's expenses ´does run. But my wife does demand always expensive things like that … expensive diamond necklace, ring, and cloths, etc. But I can't buy those expensive things. Because of which my wife gets angry at me. And she always fights with me. Hence I live always in stress. What can I do? So that I could keep happy her.

User comments

• user image

No Name

First of all, you'll have to get out of your stress. And after that, you'll have to do one work. And that is it work that as soon as you get salary. You give let money to his wife with love by bringing. And all responsibility of home also give let to her for running home's expenses. And then when she'll run home's expense then she'll get know about money value. And after that, you have come to your office by taking his wife to show the office how do you work in the office. When she'll see your hard work whole day how are you doing work. So then she’s wisdom will get come.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can I get a another loan even though I have debts?

Is it safe to borrow money with 30% interest rate?

The bank that I loaned is being closed.

My car has been repossessed.

Can I get a house loan if I recently got discharged from bankruptcy?

I want to apply for a renovation loan.

Related Reviews

Sign up for CreditAble in order to cash your credit line using the Maybank CreditAble Term Loan

Maybank does not exactly offer a proper personal loan in itself but its term loan is linked to its personal credit line product. You just need to sign up for CreditAble in order to cash your credit line using the Maybank CreditAble Term Loan but note the terms & conditions and annual fee however. In my personal opinion, the loan amount is small while the interest is high, so it may be best to avoid this one.

Maybank Personal Loan / Maybank Singapore

Quick Cash has the lowest published interest rates on the market and no processing fees

Citi Personal Loans / Citibank Singapore

Get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee

With the Credit Card Funds Transfer, you can get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee (EIR from 2.83% p.a.) and also freely choose your preferred tenure of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Although they offer a 0% p.a. interest rate, this is valid for a Credit Card Funds Transfer with a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month tenure and is only applicable to the amount transferred pursuant to the application submitted in respect of this promotion. The prevailing interest rate of 26.9% p.a. applies after the expiration of the tenure indicated in the application form.

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

A great contender for the 7-year personal loans provider

This card is a great contender for the 7-year personal loans lead yet is the relative newcomer on the block. This does not stop them from being very aggressive in Singapore these past few years. Although Bank of China $martLoan’s interest rates are on the high side, Bank of China is generally more lenient than most other banks in Singapore and have a lower minimum annual income.

Bank of China $martLoan / Bank of China

One other good thing CIMB credit cards have is that there are no annual fees

The CIMB CashLite personal loan is based on your available credit card credit limit therefore you have to be a CIMB cardholder to apply for it. One other good thing CIMB credit cards have is that there are no annual fees but CIMB doesn’t publish their interest rates online. The actual interest rate is personalised based on your risk profile and credit history so you might very well end up with a higher interest rate than advertised.

CIMB CashLite / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

DBS personal loans are based on either your credit card or personal line of credit

DBS personal loans are based on either your credit card or personal line of credit. Thus if you have DBS credit card or DBS Cashline and a DBS deposit account, you can apply through internet banking and get your loan processed immediately and credited instantly into your account. However if you don’t have a DBS credit card you can still get this loan, but you will have to furnish your income documents and obviously you won’t get the funds right away

DBS Personal Loan / DBS Bank