What are the terms and conditions for me as a creditor to file a debtor for bankruptcy?

Our company have some debtors who failed to pay their debt of over S$15,000 for motre than two months. The debtors are also suspected to have left the country to avoid paying their debt which would cause our company a huge amount of loss. This is the reason why we want to file the debtors for bankruptcy. What are the terms for us to be able to do so?

• user image

No Name

When the Bankruptcy order was signed,creditors are given the choice to file their debtors for bankruptcy if they meet the following conditions: The debtor failed to comply wit a statutory demand to pay the debt for at least 21 days and the debtor failed to comply with a court issued execution. Debtors who also fled the country could also be subjected for filing.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can I get a loan to treatment my old father? Because I belong to a poor family?

I want to new home loan right now. Because my home has been falling due to flooding. So what are requirement document to take home loan?

Would it be legal to get a loan and then use it as a lending money thing?

Can hospitals offer loans?

I have debts that need to be paid would it be a good idea for me to use a personal loan in order to pay these debts?

Can I transfer money to the bank from my credit card?