Forum
Last updated: 

What are the terms and conditions for me as a creditor to file a debtor for bankruptcy?

Our company have some debtors who failed to pay their debt of over S$15,000 for motre than two months. The debtors are also suspected to have left the country to avoid paying their debt which would cause our company a huge amount of loss. This is the reason why we want to file the debtors for bankruptcy. What are the terms for us to be able to do so?

User comments

• user image

No Name

When the Bankruptcy order was signed,creditors are given the choice to file their debtors for bankruptcy if they meet the following conditions: The debtor failed to comply wit a statutory demand to pay the debt for at least 21 days and the debtor failed to comply with a court issued execution. Debtors who also fled the country could also be subjected for filing.

2020.03.24 15:44
  • user image

Alliance Credit

We are offering Loans/Investment funding for profitable project at a flexible rate, ranging from individuals, companies and traders globally.. My firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision to individual and companies. Serious borrowers should reply to our email: alliancecredit@aol.com

2021.08.17 11:22

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I want a business tomorrow.

Can I get a another loan even though I have debts?

Tomorrow is my marriage with my lovely girlfriend. But today my company, house and my all property have been seized through government due to a lot of loans. So now what will happen next with me?

Can hospitals offer loans?

I have debts that need to be paid would it be a good idea for me to use a personal loan in order to pay these debts?

Can loan money be used for damage compensation?

Related Reviews

DBS personal loans are based on either your credit card or personal line of credit

DBS personal loans are based on either your credit card or personal line of credit. Thus if you have DBS credit card or DBS Cashline and a DBS deposit account, you can apply through internet banking and get your loan processed immediately and credited instantly into your account. However if you don’t have a DBS credit card you can still get this loan, but you will have to furnish your income documents and obviously you won’t get the funds right away

DBS Personal Loan / DBS Bank

$199 cashback for loans of $1,000 and above if you apply through MoneySmart

Although standard Chartered personal loan’s published rates aren’t that awesome, you still get a much lower interest rate as well as $199 cashback for loans of $1,000 and above if you apply through MoneySmart for your loan amounts of $1,000 to $250,000. Like most of its competitors, Standard Chartered Bank promises next-day cash. You can apply via MyInfo via MoneySmart to get instant approval and loan disbursement

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

You can actually apply for a credit card and personal loan at the same time

To apply for a UOB Personal Loan, you’ll need either a UOB CashPlus account or UOB credit card as UOB draws from your credit card limit. If you’re new to UOB, you can apply for a credit card and personal loan at the same time but note that terms & conditions like the fee schedule of the credit card will also apply to your UOB Personal Loan. UOB bank is one of the few banks that provide instant approval for personal loans for submissions between 7am to 8pm by new UOB customers.

UOB Personal Loan / United Overseas Bank

A great contender for the 7-year personal loans provider

This card is a great contender for the 7-year personal loans lead yet is the relative newcomer on the block. This does not stop them from being very aggressive in Singapore these past few years. Although Bank of China $martLoan’s interest rates are on the high side, Bank of China is generally more lenient than most other banks in Singapore and have a lower minimum annual income.

Bank of China $martLoan / Bank of China

Get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee

With the Credit Card Funds Transfer, you can get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee (EIR from 2.83% p.a.) and also freely choose your preferred tenure of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Although they offer a 0% p.a. interest rate, this is valid for a Credit Card Funds Transfer with a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month tenure and is only applicable to the amount transferred pursuant to the application submitted in respect of this promotion. The prevailing interest rate of 26.9% p.a. applies after the expiration of the tenure indicated in the application form.

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

MoneySmart exclusive rate of 3.5% (7.27% p.a.) for new loan customers with only 1% processing fee

The OCBC ExtraCash Loan is a true personal loan as it allows you to borrow up to 6X your monthly salary. However, I must warn that the interest rate is kinda high. If you don’t require that much money, I recommend that you consider the OCBC Cash-on-Instalments loan which is slightly cheaper. However currently with OCBC personal loan, you can get a MoneySmart exclusive rate of 3.5% (7.27% p.a.) for new loan customers with only 1% processing fee. For existing loan customers, you pay an interest of 4.7% p.a. (EIR 9.46% p.a.).

OCBC ExtraCash Loan / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation