Forum
Last updated: 

I am retired but has a lot of debts

Old people tend to retire when they are at the age that needs for them to retire. They usually take a vacation, just relax in their places, or even start a business. My grandfather has a lot of debts to his creditors, he used to lend money from legal agencies and companies to support our family. Now that he is retired, he can not pay his debts. What should he do?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Having debts is not an unusual thing to see. There are two types of insolvency Cash-flow insolvency involves a lack of liquidity to pay debts as they fall due. Balance sheet insolvency involves having negative net assets, where liabilities exceed assets. Once you a passed the insolvency try to improve your credit rating and manage your money.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I build customer trust in my website?

What are the biggest internet trends?

How can market automation make my company better?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What should I look for in video conferencing?

How to reduce shopping cart abandonment?