What law do taxpayers violate when they ask for more?

Our company forgot to pay taxes on time and the tax collector came. He was blackmailing us that he will report it to the agency if we are not going to bribe him. We are left with no choice because we are in a dangerous situation of getting our company shut down.Adding to the problem is our outdated record book.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

To be honest, if this was reported, the both of you will face aproblem; The taxpayer for being dishonest and asking for more which is basically used the victims disadvantage at the situation while the victim for having outdated record book. It can actually be the cause for the possible forced shutdown of the company.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How does wage garnishment work?

Do people who are handicapped excempted to tax?

When I loan from someone are they suppose to add taxes?

will i still pay taxes when my company went bankrupt?

Middleman to contact all the person in debt

Is the taxes that have been added to me is legal?

Related Reviews

UOB UTRADE FX Elite is unregulated

UTRADE FX Elite / UOB Kay Hian

They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets

Phillip Futures Forex / Phillip Futures

The offer a good prepaid account fees as compared to other platforms. I have been using it for a while to buy dividend stocks (ie. STI index), as it is simple to put in orders. They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets where you can learn more about how to use the Phillip POEMS platform, or other beginner investment knowledge.

This new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have

HSBC QuickFX / HSBC Bank Singapore

Monitoring exchange rates before a big trip is a hassle, as is queuing up at the money changer with a big stack of cash in your pocket.For most of us who end up doing a lot of things at the last minute when it comes to travelling, changing money is often a case of just showing up at the airport and being subject to whatever the rates are at that point in time. This is where the HSBC QuickFX app helps greatly. This nifty new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have. Converting your money can be done seamlessly and on the go using the app, even when you’re in the taxi rushing to the airport

Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile, Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms

OANDA Forex / OANDA Asia Pacific

OANDA is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile,Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, OANDA is a b-book broker that is a market maker. OANDA offers trading of currencies, indices, bonds, CFDs and commodities. OANDA is regulated by the CFTC (USA), the FCA (UK), the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the ASIC (Australia). This information should help to put your mind to rest knowing they are regulated.

The commission is a minimum $1

Maybank Forex / Maybank Kim Eng Securities

I signed up for a pre-funded account last year, commission rate were very low. But if I can share a little hack as it were, indicate an amount higher than $100 for MIP because if you do so your commission rate would be more than 1%.For example, if you indicate $100 for a stock priced at $25, they would purchase 3 units for you as they take into consideration their fees in that $100. The commission is a minimum $1, thus your commission rate is approx. 1.33% instead of 1%

Configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs

CMC Markets Forex / CMC Markets Singapore

CMC Markets is a great choice for forex and CFD traders. The company’s Next Generation platform is powerful and versatile, with plenty of configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs. With nearly 10,000 instruments to choose from across nearly every asset class and global market, CMC Markets is a great choice for traders looking for a multi-asset solution and broad range CFDs and forex pairs at competitive prices.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.