Forum
Last updated: 

What law do taxpayers violate when they ask for more?

Our company forgot to pay taxes on time and the tax collector came. He was blackmailing us that he will report it to the agency if we are not going to bribe him. We are left with no choice because we are in a dangerous situation of getting our company shut down.Adding to the problem is our outdated record book.

User comments

• user image

No Name

To be honest, if this was reported, the both of you will face aproblem; The taxpayer for being dishonest and asking for more which is basically used the victims disadvantage at the situation while the victim for having outdated record book. It can actually be the cause for the possible forced shutdown of the company.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How does wage garnishment work?

Do people who are handicapped excempted to tax?

When I loan from someone are they suppose to add taxes?

will i still pay taxes when my company went bankrupt?

Middleman to contact all the person in debt

Is the taxes that have been added to me is legal?

Related Reviews

They offer a low brokerage fees with access to most overseas markets

They have a very much improved user interface compared to years ago. Standard chartered bank is really making an effort to compete with other brokerages and offers no custodian fees, while Shares are not kept in CDP. They offer a low brokerage fees with access to most overseas markets. However, their foreign exchange rate is not very good but the make up with a good watch list and price quote interface. You are able to see buying power, portfolio and stock info.

Standard Chartered LiveFX / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

UOB UTRADE FX Elite is unregulated

UTRADE FX Elite / UOB Kay Hian

I keep missing my entry points in trades due to the error message and connection issues

Since I signed up with them a little over a week ago it’s been issue after issue. From the pairs malfunction to the system always being offline, not connected to MT4. I keep missing my entry points in trades due to the error message "Not Connected" & "Off Quotes" indicating they have connection issues. I'm very pissed off and I want my money back in order to find a new broker because this is beyond ridiculous.

IG Forex / IG Asia

Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile, Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms

OANDA is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile,Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, OANDA is a b-book broker that is a market maker. OANDA offers trading of currencies, indices, bonds, CFDs and commodities. OANDA is regulated by the CFTC (USA), the FCA (UK), the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the ASIC (Australia). This information should help to put your mind to rest knowing they are regulated.

OANDA Forex / OANDA Asia Pacific

The commission is a minimum $1

I signed up for a pre-funded account last year, commission rate were very low. But if I can share a little hack as it were, indicate an amount higher than $100 for MIP because if you do so your commission rate would be more than 1%.For example, if you indicate $100 for a stock priced at $25, they would purchase 3 units for you as they take into consideration their fees in that $100. The commission is a minimum $1, thus your commission rate is approx. 1.33% instead of 1%

Maybank Forex / Maybank Kim Eng Securities

Configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs

CMC Markets is a great choice for forex and CFD traders. The company’s Next Generation platform is powerful and versatile, with plenty of configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs. With nearly 10,000 instruments to choose from across nearly every asset class and global market, CMC Markets is a great choice for traders looking for a multi-asset solution and broad range CFDs and forex pairs at competitive prices.

CMC Markets Forex / CMC Markets Singapore