Forum
Last updated: 

What law do taxpayers violate when they ask for more?

Our company forgot to pay taxes on time and the tax collector came. He was blackmailing us that he will report it to the agency if we are not going to bribe him. We are left with no choice because we are in a dangerous situation of getting our company shut down.Adding to the problem is our outdated record book.

User comments

• user image

No Name

To be honest, if this was reported, the both of you will face aproblem; The taxpayer for being dishonest and asking for more which is basically used the victims disadvantage at the situation while the victim for having outdated record book. It can actually be the cause for the possible forced shutdown of the company.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How does wage garnishment work?

Do people who are handicapped excempted to tax?

When I loan from someone are they suppose to add taxes?

will i still pay taxes when my company went bankrupt?

Middleman to contact all the person in debt

Is the taxes that have been added to me is legal?

Related Reviews

Saxo Bank offers trading of currencies, indices, equities, options, futures, ETFs, bonds, CFDs and commodities

Saxo Bank is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via SaxoTrader Desktop, Mobile and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, Saxo Bank is a b-book broker (a market maker). Saxo Bank offers trading of currencies, indices, equities, options, futures, ETFs, bonds, CFDs and commodities. Saxo Bank is regulated by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority. I have been using it for overseas equity and the fees are fair enough as per transaction was $4 for most of my trades. Nice mobile app, trades are executed faster, with a nice interface.

Saxo Markets Forex / Saxo Capital Markets

RoboForex is a hybrid broker

RoboForex is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT4 and MT5 Mobile, cTrader and Web trading platforms. RoboForex is a hybrid broker meaning both a book and b book broker or market maker. RoboForex offers trading of currencies, indices, CFDs and commodities and is regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus)

RoboForex / RoboForex

The commission is a minimum $1

I signed up for a pre-funded account last year, commission rate were very low. But if I can share a little hack as it were, indicate an amount higher than $100 for MIP because if you do so your commission rate would be more than 1%.For example, if you indicate $100 for a stock priced at $25, they would purchase 3 units for you as they take into consideration their fees in that $100. The commission is a minimum $1, thus your commission rate is approx. 1.33% instead of 1%

Maybank Forex / Maybank Kim Eng Securities

Configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs

CMC Markets is a great choice for forex and CFD traders. The company’s Next Generation platform is powerful and versatile, with plenty of configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs. With nearly 10,000 instruments to choose from across nearly every asset class and global market, CMC Markets is a great choice for traders looking for a multi-asset solution and broad range CFDs and forex pairs at competitive prices.

CMC Markets Forex / CMC Markets Singapore

Shorter tenors as short as one week to suit your unique needs

This platform offers wider choices, shorter tenors as short as one week to suit your unique needs, you can diversify your investment holdings by expanding into Premium Currency Investments to gain more exposure to foreign currencies to suit your needs. You stand to earn interest at a rate that’s potentially higher than that of conventional fixed deposits and enhance the returns on your investment portfolio.

Standard Chartered Premium Currency Investments / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Offers better trading conditions for retail clients

iOCBCfx is a properly regulated Singaporean forex broker. Despite having a somewhat limited forex portfolio, when compared to other local forex brokers, it still offers better trading conditions for retail clients; lower deposit, higher leverage, even though much lower than that of larger international brokers, and tighter spreads. In some respect they are comparable to those of the global players present in Singapore and can turn out to be very helpful for those who wish to do business with a local broker.

iOCBC FX Platform / OCBC Securities