When I loan from someone are they suppose to add taxes?

My family likes to loan at banks and other people to acquire the things that they need and sometimes what they want. As a part of this family, I am affected on what causes may occur when you are loaning. I do not know how things work with this loaning stuffs and if it tax related. I just know that we borrow money and pays it back more than what we borrowed.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

When you are loaning at the banks, they break you down the percentage of how much you will loan and how much interest will be added to it. For example, when you are loaning for a car, it can take up to seven years of payment with 12% interest. Of course you are acquiring a product and every product have its taxes. When you loan to other companies the interest rate is different from the bank.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How does wage garnishment work?

Do people who are handicapped excempted to tax?

will i still pay taxes when my company went bankrupt?

What law do taxpayers violate when they ask for more?

Middleman to contact all the person in debt

Is the taxes that have been added to me is legal?

Related Reviews

UOB UTRADE FX Elite is unregulated

UTRADE FX Elite / UOB Kay Hian

I keep missing my entry points in trades due to the error message and connection issues

IG Forex / IG Asia

Since I signed up with them a little over a week ago it’s been issue after issue. From the pairs malfunction to the system always being offline, not connected to MT4. I keep missing my entry points in trades due to the error message "Not Connected" & "Off Quotes" indicating they have connection issues. I'm very pissed off and I want my money back in order to find a new broker because this is beyond ridiculous.

Configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs

CMC Markets Forex / CMC Markets Singapore

CMC Markets is a great choice for forex and CFD traders. The company’s Next Generation platform is powerful and versatile, with plenty of configuration options and tools for traders to customize the platform to meet their needs. With nearly 10,000 instruments to choose from across nearly every asset class and global market, CMC Markets is a great choice for traders looking for a multi-asset solution and broad range CFDs and forex pairs at competitive prices.

Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile, Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms

OANDA Forex / OANDA Asia Pacific

OANDA is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MT4 Mobile,Oanda Desktop and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, OANDA is a b-book broker that is a market maker. OANDA offers trading of currencies, indices, bonds, CFDs and commodities. OANDA is regulated by the CFTC (USA), the FCA (UK), the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the ASIC (Australia). This information should help to put your mind to rest knowing they are regulated.

This new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have

HSBC QuickFX / HSBC Bank Singapore

Monitoring exchange rates before a big trip is a hassle, as is queuing up at the money changer with a big stack of cash in your pocket.For most of us who end up doing a lot of things at the last minute when it comes to travelling, changing money is often a case of just showing up at the airport and being subject to whatever the rates are at that point in time. This is where the HSBC QuickFX app helps greatly. This nifty new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have. Converting your money can be done seamlessly and on the go using the app, even when you’re in the taxi rushing to the airport

They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets

Phillip Futures Forex / Phillip Futures

The offer a good prepaid account fees as compared to other platforms. I have been using it for a while to buy dividend stocks (ie. STI index), as it is simple to put in orders. They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets where you can learn more about how to use the Phillip POEMS platform, or other beginner investment knowledge.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.