Forum
Last updated: 

When I loan from someone are they suppose to add taxes?

My family likes to loan at banks and other people to acquire the things that they need and sometimes what they want. As a part of this family, I am affected on what causes may occur when you are loaning. I do not know how things work with this loaning stuffs and if it tax related. I just know that we borrow money and pays it back more than what we borrowed.

User comments

• user image

No Name

When you are loaning at the banks, they break you down the percentage of how much you will loan and how much interest will be added to it. For example, when you are loaning for a car, it can take up to seven years of payment with 12% interest. Of course you are acquiring a product and every product have its taxes. When you loan to other companies the interest rate is different from the bank.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How does wage garnishment work?

Do people who are handicapped excempted to tax?

will i still pay taxes when my company went bankrupt?

What law do taxpayers violate when they ask for more?

Middleman to contact all the person in debt

Is the taxes that have been added to me is legal?

Related Reviews

Saxo Bank offers trading of currencies, indices, equities, options, futures, ETFs, bonds, CFDs and commodities

Saxo Bank is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via SaxoTrader Desktop, Mobile and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, Saxo Bank is a b-book broker (a market maker). Saxo Bank offers trading of currencies, indices, equities, options, futures, ETFs, bonds, CFDs and commodities. Saxo Bank is regulated by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority. I have been using it for overseas equity and the fees are fair enough as per transaction was $4 for most of my trades. Nice mobile app, trades are executed faster, with a nice interface.

Saxo Markets Forex / Saxo Capital Markets

The commission is a minimum $1

I signed up for a pre-funded account last year, commission rate were very low. But if I can share a little hack as it were, indicate an amount higher than $100 for MIP because if you do so your commission rate would be more than 1%.For example, if you indicate $100 for a stock priced at $25, they would purchase 3 units for you as they take into consideration their fees in that $100. The commission is a minimum $1, thus your commission rate is approx. 1.33% instead of 1%

Maybank Forex / Maybank Kim Eng Securities

This new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have

Monitoring exchange rates before a big trip is a hassle, as is queuing up at the money changer with a big stack of cash in your pocket.For most of us who end up doing a lot of things at the last minute when it comes to travelling, changing money is often a case of just showing up at the airport and being subject to whatever the rates are at that point in time. This is where the HSBC QuickFX app helps greatly. This nifty new app offers a comprehensive slew of FX solutions for just about any FX need you may have. Converting your money can be done seamlessly and on the go using the app, even when you’re in the taxi rushing to the airport

HSBC QuickFX / HSBC Bank Singapore

They offer a low brokerage fees with access to most overseas markets

They have a very much improved user interface compared to years ago. Standard chartered bank is really making an effort to compete with other brokerages and offers no custodian fees, while Shares are not kept in CDP. They offer a low brokerage fees with access to most overseas markets. However, their foreign exchange rate is not very good but the make up with a good watch list and price quote interface. You are able to see buying power, portfolio and stock info.

Standard Chartered LiveFX / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

RoboForex is a hybrid broker

RoboForex is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT4 and MT5 Mobile, cTrader and Web trading platforms. RoboForex is a hybrid broker meaning both a book and b book broker or market maker. RoboForex offers trading of currencies, indices, CFDs and commodities and is regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus)

RoboForex / RoboForex

They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets

The offer a good prepaid account fees as compared to other platforms. I have been using it for a while to buy dividend stocks (ie. STI index), as it is simple to put in orders. They also offer free investment classes monthly at their different outlets where you can learn more about how to use the Phillip POEMS platform, or other beginner investment knowledge.

Phillip Futures Forex / Phillip Futures