How do I notify the Ministry of Manpower about the retraction of my employees?

I am in need of retrenching my employees. According to the Employment Act, I am required to notify the Ministry of Manpower before I retrench my employees otherwise I would be given an administrative punishment which would not only hurt my reputation but also the company's reputation. What should I do to properly notify the Ministry of Manpower about the retrenchment?

  • user image

    No Name

    In order to submit a retrenchment notification, you need to prepare the company name and unique entry number. You also need to provide the company contact person's details and the name of union and whether the union was consulted if the company is unionised. The details of the employees to be retrenched and the number of employees on the date you submit the retrenchment notification to MOM is also required. Lastly, Payment of retrenchment benefits and quantum, and the provision of employment facilitation assistance is required.

    2020.03.24 15:44

    Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

    Related Forums

    They changed the contract

    An employee damage something while his doing his job

    Will employees receive payment if the company shutdown?

    How can I collect debts with my employee?

    I am an employee in a big company and I am having a surgery and requested by my doctor to have a whole month leave.

    As an employee, what can I do if I am experiencing workplace grievance?