Last updated: 

How do i report an incident to the Ministry of Manpower/

I have to report an incident to the Ministry of Manpower because one of my employees reported that he was involved in an accident while working and was hospitalized for three days and he also wishes to claim compensations for permanent incapacity. What are the procedures in reporting these incidents?

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    Report the work-related incidents within 10 days of the accident or from your employee’s 4th day of MC or diagnosis of an occupational disease and inform your insurer about the incident as soon as possible so you can seek reimbursement for medical leave wages and medical expenses.You must also pay the medical expenses directly to the hospital or clinic such as medical leave wages by the next payday upon receiving the original MCs.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

When should I file my claim to the TADM?

As an employer, what can I do if my employees are evperiencing employment grievances?

As an employee, what can I do if I am experiencing workplace grievance?

I am an employee in a big company and I am having a surgery and requested by my doctor to have a whole month leave.

How do i know if I am eligible to work in Singapore?

What is the silver support scheme?