Forum
Last updated: 

What are CP cards for WSH professionals and Competent Persons?

I am registered under the Ministry of Manpower and I want to increase my professionalism. I've heard that there is a CP card that is given to a Competent person. I've also heard that there are improved features. I want to know more about thiis card and the eligibility to obtain this card. I want to kno if i am Competent enought to get one.

User comments

• user image

No Name

the Competent Persons who who can get the card.The card is developed to raise the professionalism of MOM-registered Competent Persons and enhance the card's security and durability. The new card has been updated in its design and security features against potential forgery. It is made of PVC material for better durability and quality. Authorised Examiners, Authorised Examiners, Crane Operators, Designated Workplace Doctors, Workplace Safety and Health Auditors, and Workplace Safety and Health Officers are

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How much do we get paid on a public holiday? Do we also get payed if the holiday falls on a weekday?

An employee damage something while his doing his job

An agency I applied for is a fraud.

May I use personal money to lend my employee?

As an employer, what can I do if my employees are evperiencing employment grievances?

How long am I only supposed to work if I am covered by the employment act?