What are the different ways to advertise your market in Singapore/?

Advertising is one of the most effective ways in marketing a business. As a young entrepreneur, I want to know the different ways in advertising a business in Singapore. I want to have a head start against my competitors and I believe that learning the different ways to advertise my market would be my main assset in growing my business.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

One of the best ways to advertise your market is through online advertisment because the internet is considered one of the most reliable sources of information in the country and 74% of Singaporeans use social media daily. Radio advertising is a great way to increase sales and gain a leg up on the competition though it is costly. Recent statistics show that 47% of people who listen to radio consider it a reliable source of information. Last is Outdoor advertising, which v unlike most forms of advertising.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.