Forum
Last updated: 

What are the different media when marketing in Singapore?

There are various types of marketing media in Singapore. Since Singapore is culturally diverse, there are many foreign and local media. Aside from these there are also other types of media in Singapore which I want to understand to help me grw my business by venturing through the different media markets.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Singapore is an ideal place in attracting foreign organizations.. Famous international media available in Singapore include CNBC Asia and DOW Jones Group. Local media forms the more significant part of the industry. There are about nine daily newspapers in Singapore. On local broadcast media, there are approximately 20 satellite broadcasters that are licensed according to the laws and regulations found in Singapore. Radio is another popular media in Singapore. Television attracts a wide range of consumers in Singapore. MediaCorp is also the largest and popular broadcaster.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What are the different types of stock?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore