What are some ways to market my property in Singapore?

I am just new to the property market industry. I want to avoid losses and earn as much as can with what I have. I don't have much to work with , which is why mistakes are not allowable given my current conditions. What are some ways to effectively market my property and make the most of my current property?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

When developing a marketing strategy, always strive to reduce the budget. The first method is use of signs. It’s totally free. All you need to do is put up a well-designed ‘for sale’ sign near your property. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so make sure to take a clear pphoto of your property. Millions of Singaporeans use social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter on a daily basis. Use this as your asset in advertising your product.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful