Forum
Last updated: 

What are some ways to market my property in Singapore?

I am just new to the property market industry. I want to avoid losses and earn as much as can with what I have. I don't have much to work with , which is why mistakes are not allowable given my current conditions. What are some ways to effectively market my property and make the most of my current property?

User comments

• user image

No Name

When developing a marketing strategy, always strive to reduce the budget. The first method is use of signs. It’s totally free. All you need to do is put up a well-designed ‘for sale’ sign near your property. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so make sure to take a clear pphoto of your property. Millions of Singaporeans use social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter on a daily basis. Use this as your asset in advertising your product.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation