Gonna invest on my career

Working for other people is hard to stand for. Doing what you do not like is one of the things that make you feel burden while working. You have been working for a while now. You might have a lot of savings from the hard work you did. You must invest in the career that you are striving to be more productive than your previous work.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Everyone has their dream job, but not everyone achieve or gets the job that they have been wanting to. It is either to high or you lack something to achieve from that dream. When you are in a low position or different position than what you are hoping for, do not be ashamed or frustrated by it. Manage what you have for the mean time, then invest on what you are striving for to achieve what you dream.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are the different types of stock?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.