Forum
Last updated: 

How do I earn bonus KrisFlyer miles with the KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account?

I recently opened up a KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account and would like to know how to go about earning bonus miles. Also I would like to know if there is any extra bonus miles for doing so. I appreciate the feedback.

User comments

• user image

No Name

To earn bonus KrisFlyer miles with the KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account, you simple save more mecause the more bonus KrisFlyer miles you get when you spend on your KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card. You also earn additional bonus KrisFlyer miles for per S$1 spend when you open a KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account. Total bonus miles are capped at 5% of your monthly average balance.

2019.08.01 4:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Does the UOB Krisflyer Credit Card actually award bonus miles for GrabPay top-ups?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card / GrabPay

How are miles awarded on KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card spends?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

What are the benefits of the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

Related Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International