Forum
Last updated: 

What are the benefits of the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card?

With so many options to choose from, how do I review the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card if I don’t ask for your perspective as I am doing now, who can offer some insights into the benefits of the card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card makes everyday purchases quicker and safer with just a tap via MasterCard Contactless, or through your mobile device via UOB Mighty Pay or Apple Pay. With a convenience of eStatement, faster, easier and paperless access to your monthly bank and card statement. You get to pay for your bus and train rides, emjoy more convenience with SimplyGo with no need for top-ups, no need for multiple cards, enhanced security safeguarding your online purchases of up to USD200 with MasterCard e-Commerce Protection. You also get notified when transactions are made with SMS alerts while the EMV Smart Chip protection guards you against "skimming" and unwarranted cash transactions, with zero liability on unauthorised charges when you notify the Bank of lost or stolen card. Even more, it helps with spend control aiding to keep track of your spending on the go. Finally they offer complimentary personal accident coverage and emergency medical assistance of up to S$500,000

2019.08.01 6:57

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Does the UOB Krisflyer Credit Card actually award bonus miles for GrabPay top-ups?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card / GrabPay

How do I earn bonus KrisFlyer miles with the KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

How are miles awarded on KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card spends?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

Related Forums

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore