Forum
Last updated: 

When will my PAssion membership be activated?

Hi there I am about to apply for the Passion POSB Debit Card but I have a local trip to make in 4 days, how long will it take my Passion membership to be activated? And secondly what is a MasterCard contactless?

User comments

• user image

No Name

I don’t think you may be able to activate the card in time before your trip as your PAssion membership will be processed within 5 working days from the date of your card activation. However upon the activation of your PAssion membership, you will be able to enjoy PAssion privileges such as the TapForMore Rewards Programme, National Library Board Partner Membership and discounts at Community Clubs. MasterCard contactless on the other hand is a contactless payment method for purchases of S$200 and below at all MasterCard contactless point-of-sale readers. You simply hold your PAssion POSB Debit Card on the contactless reader to pay for your purchases

2019.08.01 5:1

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International