Forum
Last updated: 

How do I activate the barcode on the BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card to enjoy borrowing privilege in the library in the China Cultural Centre?

Who can enlighten me with the Procedures and steps for the activation of the barcode on the BOC Chinese Debit Card to enjoy borrowing privilege in the library in the China Cultural Centre?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The first step will probably have to be the application of the BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card at any BOC branch. You would find that at the back of this Debit Card, there is an inactivated barcode which can function as a library card in China Cultural Centre. The next step would require you to visit the China Cultural Centre personally with your NRIC, Passport or long-term visit pass in order to activate the barcode to enjoy the borrowing privilege in the library. Note that you will be required to pay a deposit under the centre’s policy, and finally with that done you can proceed to use your BOC Chinese Cultural Card to borrow books from the library in the China Cultural Centre.

2019.08.01 5:15

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Investment

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

Investment

What are Stocks?

Investment

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Investment

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Investment

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Investment

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Related Reviews

Investment

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Investment

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Investment

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation