Forum
Last updated: 

Who can tell about the DBS Esso Card Car Insurance features and benefits?

What are the benefits and features that come with the DBS Esso Card Car Insurance and how do I know that my transaction has been successfully processed?

User comments

• user image

No Name

When it comes to car insurance the DBS Esso Card Insurance comes with different solutions for your different needs and allows you to compare quotes from Income, DirectAsia and Tokio Marine, Singapore’s most trusted car insurers. The different insurance solutions include accident repairs at insurer's authorised workshops, accident repairs at your preferred workshop, Daily transport allowance, unlimited windscreen cover, Personal Accident benefits, Medical expenses for driver and each passenger and Towing service following each accident and Damage to third party property. You will get to know that your transaction has been successfully processed as you will receive an email confirmation from the respective insurer once your transaction has been successfully processed.

2019.08.01 6:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is the Auto-enrolment with the Esso Smiles Driver Rewards programme?

DBS Esso Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation