Forum
Last updated: 

Who can recommend a card I can use for great Spend yet still get awesome rewards points?

I am looking for a card that will allow me to earn up to 8X Rewards Points for every S$1 spent on eligible foreign currency transactions & 3X Rewards Points for every S$1 spent on eligible dining transactions. Can anyone recommend such a card that fits the profile?

User comments

• user image

No Name

With the PruPrestige Visa Signature Card you can get up to 10X rewards points for every S$1 spent in foreign currency on eligible overseas transactions. No minimum spend required, and up to 5X rewards points for every S$1 spent on eligible dining transactions. No minimum spend required. You get 1.5X rewards points for every S$1 spent, on all other eligible transactions (insurance related spends included). No minimum spend required. You can also look forward to peace of mind when you travel with complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to S$500,000. Simply charge your full travel fare to your card before you go abroad. You can redeem your points to offset your insurance premiums for Eligible Prudential Policies and equally enjoy 2 years fee waiver.

2019.08.01 6:22

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What are Stocks?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What are the different types of stock?

Related Reviews

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International