Forum
Last updated: 

What can I use the Citi Quick Cash for?

Does Citi offer flexible repayment options and what transactions can I generally use the Citi Quick Cash for, are there restrictions for some particular transactions?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Not exactly, you can purchase mostly anything and pay for services like home renovations even, you can avail a Citi Quick Cash for any type of expenses. On the other hand, you can also apply for a Citi Quick Cash to pay for urgent expenses such as medical bills, business expenses, unexpected repairs and much more. With Citi Quick Cash, the possibilities are endless. You can select repayment plans options ranging from 12 to 60 months at attractive rates.

2019.08.01 6:43

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is Citi Quick Cash?

Citi Quick Cash

What are the documents required to apply for Citi Quick Cash for both a citizen and a foreigner?

Citi Quick Cash

Related Forums

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International