Forum
Last updated: 

What are the documents required to apply for Citi Quick Cash for both a citizen and a foreigner?

I am a Singapore citizen but my friend is a foreigner, we both want to apply for Citi Quick Cash. Can someone tell me the documents that will be required from us for the application process?

User comments

• user image

No Name

I want to believe you are both new customers and are currently employed. For you, you will need a photocopy of the front and back of your NRIC, the past 12 month's CPF statement submitted via CPF website OR the latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerized payslip. But if you are Self-Employed by any chance then you will need a photocopy of the front and back of your NRIC, the last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements. For your foreigner friend, he/she will need a photocopy of the front and back of their Passport/Employment Pass, the latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest computerized payslip. If you both have all these documents then it should go well.

2019.08.01 5:6

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is Citi Quick Cash?

Citi Quick Cash

What can I use the Citi Quick Cash for?

Citi Personal Loans / Citi Quick Cash

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International