Forum
Last updated: 

What is Mighty FX Rate?

What is the Mighty FX Rate and what kind of transactions particularly can I perform on the Mighty FX?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Mighty FX Rate is a preferential exchange rate based on the prevailing interbank market rate and the Bank's spread, as determined by the Bank in its sole discretion. The Mighty FX Rate is only applicable to the conversion of currency via Mighty FX in the UOB Mighty app. The Mighty FX Rate is not available if you convert, pay, or transfer funds outside of Mighty FX. All Mighty FX Rates show you directly how much one unit of a currency can be exchanged for in another currency. For example: To convert SGD to USD, Mighty FX Rate quotes as 0.7344. For every 1 SGD converted, you receive 0.7344 USD. To convert USD to SGD, Mighty FX Rate quotes as 1.3616. For every 1 USD converted, you receive 1.3616 SGD. You may choose to convert currency instantly (Convert Currency Order), or set your preferred exchange rate and be notified or automatically converted when preferred rate is met (Alert Me Order).

2019.08.01 6:56

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Can I use the converted funds in my Mighty FX debit card to pay for transactions in a foreign supermarket? Does anyone know if I can pay at an overseas supermarket with the converted funds in my Mighty FX debit card?

UOB Mighty FX

Related Forums

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation