Forum
Last updated: 

What is Mighty FX Rate?

What is the Mighty FX Rate and what kind of transactions particularly can I perform on the Mighty FX?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Mighty FX Rate is a preferential exchange rate based on the prevailing interbank market rate and the Bank's spread, as determined by the Bank in its sole discretion. The Mighty FX Rate is only applicable to the conversion of currency via Mighty FX in the UOB Mighty app. The Mighty FX Rate is not available if you convert, pay, or transfer funds outside of Mighty FX. All Mighty FX Rates show you directly how much one unit of a currency can be exchanged for in another currency. For example: To convert SGD to USD, Mighty FX Rate quotes as 0.7344. For every 1 SGD converted, you receive 0.7344 USD. To convert USD to SGD, Mighty FX Rate quotes as 1.3616. For every 1 USD converted, you receive 1.3616 SGD. You may choose to convert currency instantly (Convert Currency Order), or set your preferred exchange rate and be notified or automatically converted when preferred rate is met (Alert Me Order).

2019.08.01 6:56

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Can I use the converted funds in my Mighty FX debit card to pay for transactions in a foreign supermarket? Does anyone know if I can pay at an overseas supermarket with the converted funds in my Mighty FX debit card?

UOB Mighty FX

Related Forums

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What are the different types of stock?

Related Reviews

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International