Forum
Last updated: 

After having lost all money in Stock Trading what will I do? Because now I don't have money to eat anything.

A dream was mine since childhood that I’ll become a rich man by getting big. Therefore I started to invest money in Stock Trading constantly. And after some moment, I invested all my money in Stock Trading. I was starting to feel that now I'll be able to become a rich man. But one day, when I get up from sleep so suddenly I get one news. Which changed my whole life. That was news that all my money has been lost in Stock Trading. Now I have no money to eat.

User comments

• user image

No Name

It's okay!! No problem, you want to become a rich man but so you can't become a rich man without failure. Because one success’ rule that till then failure doesn't get till then doesn't get success. Hence get up again and try again with attention fully and get success by fighting with your bad situation. Because you lost only money you didn't lose your intentions and your goal. Hence you did start from where. Again from the same where you can start with your dreams. You can build a small business by generating money and you can buy shares. And slowly-slowly you can become king of the Stock Trading. If inside your fire to become a rich and successful man.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation