I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

I have been sitting all day, my card is in my wallet at the back pocket. I sat on it to tightly and got all wet beacuse of the sweat. I tried to withdraw my money but the atm keeps denying it. What should I do to fix my card. I really need the money. It's been a long day for me and I want to treat myself.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Contact your Bank for a request of replacement. Explain to them what happened to your card. You'll be paying fees for the replacement. You can contact them through landline. You can also contact them via online or SMS. You can also visit your bank for faster transactions. Some banks offer free replacement cards.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I lost my Debit Card.

Can I reimburse the money from the company?

Using the companies Debit card.

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

Am I required to have a debit card?

How can I lock my debit card?

Related Reviews

An account aimed at parents who already have an existing Citibank account and wish to open one for their kids

Citibank Junior Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

This is an account aimed at parents who already have an existing Citibank account and wish to open one for their kids who are below 18 years of age. Technically, Citibank does not impose fall-below fees on the Junior Savings Account holders. So if your child is the only one in the family with a Citibank account, there will be no fall below fee. However, if you as a parent also have a Citibank account and the total relationship balance which is the total balance of parent and child combined falls below $15,000, then a service fee of $15 will be charged to the parent’s account.

A Shariah-compliant deposit product which uses shariah concepts

CIMB StarSaver (Savings)-i Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a shariah-compliant deposit product which uses the shariah concept of wadiahyad dhamanah(guaranteed safe-keeping)where you deposit your monies with the bank for safe-keeping purposes.The deposits collected will be managed in accordance with Shariah and you will enjoy the benefits of a no fall-below fees and receive indicative returns on your CIMB StarSaver-i

First check book upon account opening issued at no charge

Citibank MaxiSave Account / Citibank Singapore

I like that with the Citibank MaxiSave account the first check book upon account opening will be issued upon request, at no charge.Subsequent check books however are automatically replenished at S$15 each. Also the free check imaging printed on monthly statements for easy monitoring and tracking

Convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility

HSBC Premier Lite / HSBC Bank Singapore

They allow eligibility for children aged 18 and below with a minimum initial deposit of S$1. With the HSBC Premier Lite Savings account as their first savings account, they will not only start saving early, but also receive a recognition card that offers worldwide emergency support wherever they may be. Apart from the exclusive HSBC Premier interest rates, you also have the convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility, or through HSBC’s global ATM network and 24-hour Phone Banking Services.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.

Gain great benefits while remitting money abroad

DBS Multi-Currency Account / DBS Bank

For fellow expats working in Singapore, this current promotion is great for those who need to remit USD overseas. This is where good planning is necessary. You don’t only benefit from exchanging money at your desired rate, but earn even more at the same time with the 2.5% p.a. interest. Plus, when you do transfer after the 4 months, you’ll get to enjoy same-day transfers at S$0 when doing so online with DBS Remit!