Forum
Last updated: 

Can i use my debit card for my maintenance?

There are situations that we are sick and we need to drink medicines that the doctor gave to us. Some people have illness like diabetes and other more. Those who have illness like that needs to drink their maintenance, but sometimes they ran out of those. They go to medical stores and buy those medicines. Now they do not have cash on hand, can they use their debit card for payment?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Debit cards are an alternative for cash. It is a plastic card that is issued by the bank allowing the cardholder to transfer their money electronically to another bank account when making a purchase. So it depends on the medical store that you will be going to if they accept card payments, but usually a lot of stores today allow usage of cards as payment.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

How can I lock my debit card?

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

What is the safest bank to apply for a Debit Card?

Can I reimburse the money from the company?

My bank fails. What should I do?

Related Reviews

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

The habit to save regularly and grow a steady stream of income

I like that with UOB Stash Savings Account one can make it a habit to save regularly, to grow a steady stream of income for times to come, plan ahead and save to ensure one can have a security blanket for the future. With this bank account you get to save as and when you have any extra cash or lump sums from your bonuses or investment

UOB Stash Savings Account / United Overseas Bank

Good for new to workforce adult with minimal saving.

The interest is quite low on this card as compared with other saving plan. It deducts 2 dollars per month on your account balance if it is lower than $500. The interest rate is minimal and there are no incentive to save each month. Super good account as they do not need initial deposit to open the account. Good for new to workforce adult that have not much saving.

DBS eMySavings Account / DBS Bank

innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Up Account allows for a base interest which is the basic interest that you will earn, just like with your normal savings account.This account will give you a base rate of 0.01% p.a. Step up interest is a unique component in addition to your base interest. This is innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Citibank Step-Up Account / Citibank Singapore

First check book upon account opening issued at no charge

I like that with the Citibank MaxiSave account the first check book upon account opening will be issued upon request, at no charge.Subsequent check books however are automatically replenished at S$15 each. Also the free check imaging printed on monthly statements for easy monitoring and tracking

Citibank MaxiSave Account / Citibank Singapore