Forum
Last updated: 

Using the companies Debit card.

The company gave me the company debit card that contains the money of the company. The president told me to use it. Now I am worried and surprise because out of the blue I have the debit card of the company. Should I return it? Is it even legal to have it in my hands? I am not sure if I should use it.

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

All companies have bank accounts that can be used for the expenses of the company. If the CEO, or owner of the company gave you permission to use the debit card of the company. Ask them if there is a catch or if they are really letting you use the company card. Also ask them if it would affect your position and if you can use it for your own use.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Debit Cards

My bank fails. What should I do?

Debit Cards

I lost my Debit Card.

Debit Cards

Can I reimburse the money from the company?

Debit Cards

What if I get fraud with the bank while I'm away from Singapore.

Debit Cards

My grandfather are being treated at home

Debit Cards

Is it safe to give my account number to other persons?

Related Reviews

Debit Cards

Gain great benefits while remitting money abroad

For fellow expats working in Singapore, this current promotion is great for those who need to remit USD overseas. This is where good planning is necessary. You don’t only benefit from exchanging money at your desired rate, but earn even more at the same time with the 2.5% p.a. interest. Plus, when you do transfer after the 4 months, you’ll get to enjoy same-day transfers at S$0 when doing so online with DBS Remit!

DBS Multi-Currency Account / DBS Bank

Debit Cards

Only an initial deposit ofy $10 with no fall below fee

The initial deposit is only $10 and there are no fall below fee, while the account offers other kid-related perks such as birthday privileges, hand foot and mouth disease hospitalisation and outpatient insurance and personal accident insurance for you and your child. They’ve also got frequent promotions designed to attract kids. For instance, when opening a Youngstarz Savings Account, your kid gets a $20 POPULAR bookstore voucher.

Maybank Youngstarz Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Debit Cards

A Shariah-compliant deposit product which uses shariah concepts

This is a shariah-compliant deposit product which uses the shariah concept of wadiahyad dhamanah(guaranteed safe-keeping)where you deposit your monies with the bank for safe-keeping purposes.The deposits collected will be managed in accordance with Shariah and you will enjoy the benefits of a no fall-below fees and receive indicative returns on your CIMB StarSaver-i

CIMB StarSaver (Savings)-i Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

Debit Cards

A fantastic account for wealthy, consistent savers who can maintain a high balance

The Citi MaxiGain Savings Account is a fantastic account for wealthy, consistent savers who can maintain a balance between S$70,000–S$150,000. To begin with, this account is a bit unique as the base interest rate is set to 70% of the 1-month SIBOR (Singapore Interbank Offer Rate), which changes daily–making rates slightly more variable than with other accounts. As a baseline, the effective base rate tends to be around 1.00% p.a., more or less, which is by far the highest available as per market standards.

Citi MaxiGain Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

Debit Cards

Providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts

The Standard Chartered e$aver Savings Account is currently offering a promotion that significantly boosts its value by providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts, as any incremental increases in their balance from month-to-month will earn 1.70% p.a. These funds must be credited to outside source, rather than transferred within the Standard Chartered banking system, and this bonus applies to the increase only and not to the entire balance.

Standard Chartered e$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Debit Cards

Unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend

The Unlimited$aver is a savings account linked to the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card that unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend with funds deposited into the Unlimited$aver account. With the Unlimited$aver account, clients can earn up to 5% cashback on their unlimited credit card spend, with no cashback cap and no minimum spend.

Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card / Standard Chartered Unlimited$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore