Forum
Last updated: 

Using the companies Debit card.

The company gave me the company debit card that contains the money of the company. The president told me to use it. Now I am worried and surprise because out of the blue I have the debit card of the company. Should I return it? Is it even legal to have it in my hands? I am not sure if I should use it.

User comments

• user image

No Name

All companies have bank accounts that can be used for the expenses of the company. If the CEO, or owner of the company gave you permission to use the debit card of the company. Ask them if there is a catch or if they are really letting you use the company card. Also ask them if it would affect your position and if you can use it for your own use.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Am I required to have a debit card?

My bank fails. What should I do?

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

Lending my Debit card

I lost my Debit Card.

My grandfather are being treated at home

Related Reviews

A fantastic account for wealthy, consistent savers who can maintain a high balance

The Citi MaxiGain Savings Account is a fantastic account for wealthy, consistent savers who can maintain a balance between S$70,000–S$150,000. To begin with, this account is a bit unique as the base interest rate is set to 70% of the 1-month SIBOR (Singapore Interbank Offer Rate), which changes daily–making rates slightly more variable than with other accounts. As a baseline, the effective base rate tends to be around 1.00% p.a., more or less, which is by far the highest available as per market standards.

Citi MaxiGain Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

Convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility

They allow eligibility for children aged 18 and below with a minimum initial deposit of S$1. With the HSBC Premier Lite Savings account as their first savings account, they will not only start saving early, but also receive a recognition card that offers worldwide emergency support wherever they may be. Apart from the exclusive HSBC Premier interest rates, you also have the convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility, or through HSBC’s global ATM network and 24-hour Phone Banking Services.

HSBC Premier Lite / HSBC Bank Singapore

User interface for the mobile and online banking is lagging

Good account with pretty good interest without having to worry about minimum spend or other transactions. However, since they encourage account holders to go cardless, to get a card you may need to pay for it. I find that the user interface for the mobile and online banking is rather lacklustre as logging in seems to be a huge problem for the app.

CIMB FastSaver-i Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Up Account allows for a base interest which is the basic interest that you will earn, just like with your normal savings account.This account will give you a base rate of 0.01% p.a. Step up interest is a unique component in addition to your base interest. This is innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Citibank Step-Up Account / Citibank Singapore

Provides the potential to earn even higher interest than an ordinary savings account would allow

This Money Market Account provides the potential to earn even higher interest than an ordinary savings account would allow based on the daily prevailing Singapore Dollar Interbank Bid Rate. It also avails easy tracking of funds with separate monthly statement, online cheque payment service, direct transfer of funds between accounts, electronic statements and so on. The low point of this card has to be that it is only applicable to customers that are 55 years old and above

Citibank Money Market Account / Citibank Singapore