Forum
Last updated: 

My grandfather are being treated at home

It has been three years since both my grandfather was diagnosed cancer and is still being treated with chemo therapy. He is now tired going back and forth to the hospital for his therapys. He asked if the hospital can do it at our house for him not to go out anymore. The hospital told us that they can and he is not the only patient who requested that. Can I use my debit card as payment?

User comments

• user image

No Name

People who tend to get sick and has an illness that requires a medical care are being hospitalized. But some of them wants to stay home and being treated there. Some hospitals offers outpatient services. They bring their equipment to your house to treat you there. Sometimes you can also avail a private nurse or doctor with it. The price of outpatiend is different from the patient inside the hospital. You can pay them cash or by using your debit card through the hospital before the service.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I lost my Debit Card.

Lending my Debit card

Is it safe to give my account number to other persons?

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

What age can someone open a debit card.

Am I required to have a debit card?

Related Reviews

Free Identity Theft Solutions to help in the event of stolen identity

As people’s lives grow more digital, it has only served to make it easier for hackers and cybercriminals to access more and more personal information and identity. They can open utility accounts, get a cell phone, or apply for a credit card, all using your name. Citi offers a free Identity Theft Solutions that can help you in the event that your identity is ever stolen. The service comes free with your Citibank Basic Banking Checking Account. Dealing with identity theft can be a massive pain, but Citi’s expert team can make it a little bit easier.

Citibank Basic Banking Account / Citibank Singapore

The best high interest account in the market!

This is perhaps the most competitive salary crediting account that earns sizeable interest rate. Only low point is that you need to hit the minimum spent of $500 a month on debit or credit card and must pair up with one/yolo/lady’s card. Best high interest account in the market! Reliable and efficient travel insurance claim, highly recommendable and easy to claim. Your one stop solution for all travel insurance needs.

UOB One Account / United Overseas Bank

Convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility

They allow eligibility for children aged 18 and below with a minimum initial deposit of S$1. With the HSBC Premier Lite Savings account as their first savings account, they will not only start saving early, but also receive a recognition card that offers worldwide emergency support wherever they may be. Apart from the exclusive HSBC Premier interest rates, you also have the convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility, or through HSBC’s global ATM network and 24-hour Phone Banking Services.

HSBC Premier Lite / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend

The Unlimited$aver is a savings account linked to the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card that unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend with funds deposited into the Unlimited$aver account. With the Unlimited$aver account, clients can earn up to 5% cashback on their unlimited credit card spend, with no cashback cap and no minimum spend.

Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card / Standard Chartered Unlimited$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

A higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks

Maybank I savvy account offers a higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks offerings. I believe that it is worth it to use them as a savings account where money accumulated is able to get higher interest.

Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts

The Standard Chartered e$aver Savings Account is currently offering a promotion that significantly boosts its value by providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts, as any incremental increases in their balance from month-to-month will earn 1.70% p.a. These funds must be credited to outside source, rather than transferred within the Standard Chartered banking system, and this bonus applies to the increase only and not to the entire balance.

Standard Chartered e$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore