My grandfather are being treated at home

It has been three years since both my grandfather was diagnosed cancer and is still being treated with chemo therapy. He is now tired going back and forth to the hospital for his therapys. He asked if the hospital can do it at our house for him not to go out anymore. The hospital told us that they can and he is not the only patient who requested that. Can I use my debit card as payment?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

People who tend to get sick and has an illness that requires a medical care are being hospitalized. But some of them wants to stay home and being treated there. Some hospitals offers outpatient services. They bring their equipment to your house to treat you there. Sometimes you can also avail a private nurse or doctor with it. The price of outpatiend is different from the patient inside the hospital. You can pay them cash or by using your debit card through the hospital before the service.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

Is it safe to give my account number to other persons?

My bank fails. What should I do?

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

How can I lock my debit card?

Related Reviews

Free Identity Theft Solutions to help in the event of stolen identity

Citibank Basic Banking Account / Citibank Singapore

As people’s lives grow more digital, it has only served to make it easier for hackers and cybercriminals to access more and more personal information and identity. They can open utility accounts, get a cell phone, or apply for a credit card, all using your name. Citi offers a free Identity Theft Solutions that can help you in the event that your identity is ever stolen. The service comes free with your Citibank Basic Banking Checking Account. Dealing with identity theft can be a massive pain, but Citi’s expert team can make it a little bit easier.

Gain great benefits while remitting money abroad

DBS Multi-Currency Account / DBS Bank

For fellow expats working in Singapore, this current promotion is great for those who need to remit USD overseas. This is where good planning is necessary. You don’t only benefit from exchanging money at your desired rate, but earn even more at the same time with the 2.5% p.a. interest. Plus, when you do transfer after the 4 months, you’ll get to enjoy same-day transfers at S$0 when doing so online with DBS Remit!

Hit the rate cap and continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a.

Citibank Tap and Save Account / Citibank Singapore

If you often have wondered what will happen when you hit the rate cap, with Citibank tap and save account you will continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a. and step up interest rate of 0.12% p.a. by continuing to ensure that your current month's minimum balance is greater than your last month's minimum balance or by maintaining your balance above S$20,000.

High savings account interest rate with no requirements

Standard Chartered Unlimited$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

High savings account interest rate with no requirements and high $5,000,000 deposit limit but unfortunately only applicable for customers that are 55 years old and above. But still with a low 0.18% p.a. interest rate on first $50,000 deposit and access to enjoy interest rates of up to 1.28% p.a. with the MyWay Savings Account with no lock-in period and privileges on dining, travel, lifestyle and healthcare with the MyWay debit card, this is a fair enough deal.

You recieve 0.1% interest on the first $50,000

Standard Chartered e$aver Kids / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

This is a decent account for kid with ages 18 and below as there are no minimum deposit, fall below fee, monthly fee or lock-in period. However, as a parent you are required to pay $50 into the account by GIRO every month. The interest rates aren’t the best but they’re not that bad either as you recieve 0.1% interest on the first $50,000, 0.15% on amounts above $50,000 up to $200,000, and 0.25% on amounts above $200,000.

User interface for the mobile and online banking is lagging

CIMB FastSaver-i Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

Good account with pretty good interest without having to worry about minimum spend or other transactions. However, since they encourage account holders to go cardless, to get a card you may need to pay for it. I find that the user interface for the mobile and online banking is rather lacklustre as logging in seems to be a huge problem for the app.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.