Forum
Last updated: 

My grandfather are being treated at home

It has been three years since both my grandfather was diagnosed cancer and is still being treated with chemo therapy. He is now tired going back and forth to the hospital for his therapys. He asked if the hospital can do it at our house for him not to go out anymore. The hospital told us that they can and he is not the only patient who requested that. Can I use my debit card as payment?

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

People who tend to get sick and has an illness that requires a medical care are being hospitalized. But some of them wants to stay home and being treated there. Some hospitals offers outpatient services. They bring their equipment to your house to treat you there. Sometimes you can also avail a private nurse or doctor with it. The price of outpatiend is different from the patient inside the hospital. You can pay them cash or by using your debit card through the hospital before the service.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Debit Cards

Using the companies Debit card.

Debit Cards

Lending my Debit card

Debit Cards

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

Debit Cards

My bank fails. What should I do?

Debit Cards

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

Debit Cards

They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

Related Reviews

Debit Cards

Remit money to Standard Chartared overseas account for free.

Standard Chartered is another name that has an expat banking programme to cater to expats’ needs allowing those on the programme to get their accounts set up prior to arriving in Singapore, and to remit money to overseas Standard Chartered account for free. The main drawback is the lack of Standard Chartered ATMs around, not easily accessable.

Standard Chartered FCY$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Debit Cards

You recieve 0.1% interest on the first $50,000

This is a decent account for kid with ages 18 and below as there are no minimum deposit, fall below fee, monthly fee or lock-in period. However, as a parent you are required to pay $50 into the account by GIRO every month. The interest rates aren’t the best but they’re not that bad either as you recieve 0.1% interest on the first $50,000, 0.15% on amounts above $50,000 up to $200,000, and 0.25% on amounts above $200,000.

Standard Chartered e$aver Kids / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Debit Cards

The first S$50,000 balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest

Maybank Passbook Savings Account is remarkably simple in terms of its interest rates structure, but has a few unique features when considering eligibility. To begin with, savings earn interest according to tiers within the balance. In other words, the first S$50,000 of a balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest, and any remaining balance beyond S$50,000 earns 0.25% p.a. In terms of eligibility, that may be a bit odd.

Maybank Passbook Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Debit Cards

A higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks

Maybank I savvy account offers a higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks offerings. I believe that it is worth it to use them as a savings account where money accumulated is able to get higher interest.

Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Debit Cards

Awesome banking products with preferential savings rates and lifestyle perks for the elderly

Maybank Singapore goes the extra mile with this one to targets the elderly in new integrated banking package with access to products such as endowment and retirement plans. Maybank Singapore’s integrated package encompassing banking products with preferential savings rates and lifestyle perks for customers aged 50 and above as part of its efforts to help them grow their retirement funds is simple genius

Maybank Passion Plus Programme / Maybank Singapore

Debit Cards

First check book upon account opening issued at no charge

I like that with the Citibank MaxiSave account the first check book upon account opening will be issued upon request, at no charge.Subsequent check books however are automatically replenished at S$15 each. Also the free check imaging printed on monthly statements for easy monitoring and tracking

Citibank MaxiSave Account / Citibank Singapore