My grandfather are being treated at home

It has been three years since both my grandfather was diagnosed cancer and is still being treated with chemo therapy. He is now tired going back and forth to the hospital for his therapys. He asked if the hospital can do it at our house for him not to go out anymore. The hospital told us that they can and he is not the only patient who requested that. Can I use my debit card as payment?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

People who tend to get sick and has an illness that requires a medical care are being hospitalized. But some of them wants to stay home and being treated there. Some hospitals offers outpatient services. They bring their equipment to your house to treat you there. Sometimes you can also avail a private nurse or doctor with it. The price of outpatiend is different from the patient inside the hospital. You can pay them cash or by using your debit card through the hospital before the service.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

Using the companies Debit card.

Am I required to have a debit card?

Can i use my debit card for my maintenance?

What is the safest bank to apply for a Debit Card?

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

Related Reviews

Make use of your UOB Personal Internet Banking to track your account balances

UOB Passbook Savings Account / United Overseas Bank

This is a savings account with a stylish passbook provided entirely free of charge. Despite this being a passbook savings account, you can still make use of UOB Personal Internet Banking and use it to track your account balances. Internet Banking will provide you the banking convenience where you can make banking transactions anytime at anywhere, banking conveniences literally at your fingertips.

Gain great benefits while remitting money abroad

DBS Multi-Currency Account / DBS Bank

For fellow expats working in Singapore, this current promotion is great for those who need to remit USD overseas. This is where good planning is necessary. You don’t only benefit from exchanging money at your desired rate, but earn even more at the same time with the 2.5% p.a. interest. Plus, when you do transfer after the 4 months, you’ll get to enjoy same-day transfers at S$0 when doing so online with DBS Remit!

The first S$50,000 balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest

Maybank Passbook Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Maybank Passbook Savings Account is remarkably simple in terms of its interest rates structure, but has a few unique features when considering eligibility. To begin with, savings earn interest according to tiers within the balance. In other words, the first S$50,000 of a balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest, and any remaining balance beyond S$50,000 earns 0.25% p.a. In terms of eligibility, that may be a bit odd.

Hit the rate cap and continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a.

Citibank Tap and Save Account / Citibank Singapore

If you often have wondered what will happen when you hit the rate cap, with Citibank tap and save account you will continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a. and step up interest rate of 0.12% p.a. by continuing to ensure that your current month's minimum balance is greater than your last month's minimum balance or by maintaining your balance above S$20,000.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.

A higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks

Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Maybank I savvy account offers a higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks offerings. I believe that it is worth it to use them as a savings account where money accumulated is able to get higher interest.