Can I reimburse the money from the company?

I used my debit card to buy things that I need and at the same time the things and equipment that is needed in the company. It cost me a lot from my pay check. I am too scared to ask if the company should pay for the cost that I bought that I need for the use of the company. I hope to know more about this.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Companies mostly give a budget to the employees for the equipment that they are gonna use for their job. The company has rules and bylaws that will help you with the questions that you are asking. You can ask the department who handles the equipment if to whom will the employees if they need equipment that is not available on the premises.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can i use my debit card for my maintenance?

My bank fails. What should I do?

I lost my Debit Card.

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

Using the companies Debit card.

What is the safest bank to apply for a Debit Card?

Related Reviews

The best high interest account in the market!

UOB One Account / United Overseas Bank

This is perhaps the most competitive salary crediting account that earns sizeable interest rate. Only low point is that you need to hit the minimum spent of $500 a month on debit or credit card and must pair up with one/yolo/lady’s card. Best high interest account in the market! Reliable and efficient travel insurance claim, highly recommendable and easy to claim. Your one stop solution for all travel insurance needs.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

High savings account interest rate with no requirements

Standard Chartered Unlimited$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

High savings account interest rate with no requirements and high $5,000,000 deposit limit but unfortunately only applicable for customers that are 55 years old and above. But still with a low 0.18% p.a. interest rate on first $50,000 deposit and access to enjoy interest rates of up to 1.28% p.a. with the MyWay Savings Account with no lock-in period and privileges on dining, travel, lifestyle and healthcare with the MyWay debit card, this is a fair enough deal.

Awesome banking products with preferential savings rates and lifestyle perks for the elderly

Maybank Passion Plus Programme / Maybank Singapore

Maybank Singapore goes the extra mile with this one to targets the elderly in new integrated banking package with access to products such as endowment and retirement plans. Maybank Singapore’s integrated package encompassing banking products with preferential savings rates and lifestyle perks for customers aged 50 and above as part of its efforts to help them grow their retirement funds is simple genius

Good for new to workforce adult with minimal saving.

DBS eMySavings Account / DBS Bank

The interest is quite low on this card as compared with other saving plan. It deducts 2 dollars per month on your account balance if it is lower than $500. The interest rate is minimal and there are no incentive to save each month. Super good account as they do not need initial deposit to open the account. Good for new to workforce adult that have not much saving.