Can I reimburse the money from the company?

I used my debit card to buy things that I need and at the same time the things and equipment that is needed in the company. It cost me a lot from my pay check. I am too scared to ask if the company should pay for the cost that I bought that I need for the use of the company. I hope to know more about this.

• user image

No Name

Companies mostly give a budget to the employees for the equipment that they are gonna use for their job. The company has rules and bylaws that will help you with the questions that you are asking. You can ask the department who handles the equipment if to whom will the employees if they need equipment that is not available on the premises.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

My grandfather are being treated at home

What if I get fraud with the bank while I'm away from Singapore.

I lost my Debit Card.

Can i use my debit card for my maintenance?

What age can someone open a debit card.

Related Reviews

Unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend

Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card / Standard Chartered Unlimited$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

The Unlimited$aver is a savings account linked to the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card that unlocks higher cashback of up to 5% on unlimited credit card spend with funds deposited into the Unlimited$aver account. With the Unlimited$aver account, clients can earn up to 5% cashback on their unlimited credit card spend, with no cashback cap and no minimum spend.

innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Citibank Step-Up Account / Citibank Singapore

Up Account allows for a base interest which is the basic interest that you will earn, just like with your normal savings account.This account will give you a base rate of 0.01% p.a. Step up interest is a unique component in addition to your base interest. This is innovatively designed to reward you more as you increase your savings with them

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

A competitive 3% interest rate and $50,000 insurance

Maybank SaveUp Account / Maybank Singapore

I use Maybank SaveUp for their 3% interest very competitive rate plus $50,000 insurance. I also use it for savings and not so much for transactions, so I'm ok with the user interface & lack of ATMs. Plus, their Maybank Platinum Visa Card has no annual fee, provided there is at least 1 transaction every quarter, and gives 3.33% cashback on almost any category of $300 spending free.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.

A higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks

Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Maybank I savvy account offers a higher interest rate per annum as compared to other banks offerings. I believe that it is worth it to use them as a savings account where money accumulated is able to get higher interest.