I lost my Debit Card.

Losing stuffs is not a new thing. I placed my wallet once somewhere I cannot remember where I placed it and then after lots of searching, someone stole it. It has my atm, ids and cash. I do not care about the cash because that only a small amount and can get that back soon. But my cards, it is hard to replace it because the bank/company is requiring you to submit some papers.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Singapore has one of the top securest banks in the world. If your card got lost, contact them or call the banks immediately to hold your account. They can even trace where it was last used. With the small country of singapore, it is not that hard to find something that is lost. You can ask for the assitacne of others

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Will my bank account closed if it does not have enough balance?

My bank fails. What should I do?

Can i use my debit card for my maintenance?

What is the safest bank to apply for a Debit Card?

I accidently damage my Debit Card. What should I do?

What age can someone open a debit card.

Related Reviews

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

Remit money to Standard Chartared overseas account for free.

Standard Chartered FCY$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Standard Chartered is another name that has an expat banking programme to cater to expats’ needs allowing those on the programme to get their accounts set up prior to arriving in Singapore, and to remit money to overseas Standard Chartered account for free. The main drawback is the lack of Standard Chartered ATMs around, not easily accessable.

Free Identity Theft Solutions to help in the event of stolen identity

Citibank Basic Banking Account / Citibank Singapore

As people’s lives grow more digital, it has only served to make it easier for hackers and cybercriminals to access more and more personal information and identity. They can open utility accounts, get a cell phone, or apply for a credit card, all using your name. Citi offers a free Identity Theft Solutions that can help you in the event that your identity is ever stolen. The service comes free with your Citibank Basic Banking Checking Account. Dealing with identity theft can be a massive pain, but Citi’s expert team can make it a little bit easier.

The habit to save regularly and grow a steady stream of income

UOB Stash Savings Account / United Overseas Bank

I like that with UOB Stash Savings Account one can make it a habit to save regularly, to grow a steady stream of income for times to come, plan ahead and save to ensure one can have a security blanket for the future. With this bank account you get to save as and when you have any extra cash or lump sums from your bonuses or investment

Convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility

HSBC Premier Lite / HSBC Bank Singapore

They allow eligibility for children aged 18 and below with a minimum initial deposit of S$1. With the HSBC Premier Lite Savings account as their first savings account, they will not only start saving early, but also receive a recognition card that offers worldwide emergency support wherever they may be. Apart from the exclusive HSBC Premier interest rates, you also have the convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility, or through HSBC’s global ATM network and 24-hour Phone Banking Services.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.