I lost my Debit Card.

Losing stuffs is not a new thing. I placed my wallet once somewhere I cannot remember where I placed it and then after lots of searching, someone stole it. It has my atm, ids and cash. I do not care about the cash because that only a small amount and can get that back soon. But my cards, it is hard to replace it because the bank/company is requiring you to submit some papers.

• user image

No Name

Singapore has one of the top securest banks in the world. If your card got lost, contact them or call the banks immediately to hold your account. They can even trace where it was last used. With the small country of singapore, it is not that hard to find something that is lost. You can ask for the assitacne of others

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Am I required to have a debit card?

Can I reimburse the money from the company?

They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

Using the companies Debit card.

My bank fails. What should I do?

My grandfather are being treated at home

Related Reviews

Free Identity Theft Solutions to help in the event of stolen identity

Citibank Basic Banking Account / Citibank Singapore

As people’s lives grow more digital, it has only served to make it easier for hackers and cybercriminals to access more and more personal information and identity. They can open utility accounts, get a cell phone, or apply for a credit card, all using your name. Citi offers a free Identity Theft Solutions that can help you in the event that your identity is ever stolen. The service comes free with your Citibank Basic Banking Checking Account. Dealing with identity theft can be a massive pain, but Citi’s expert team can make it a little bit easier.

Convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility

HSBC Premier Lite / HSBC Bank Singapore

They allow eligibility for children aged 18 and below with a minimum initial deposit of S$1. With the HSBC Premier Lite Savings account as their first savings account, they will not only start saving early, but also receive a recognition card that offers worldwide emergency support wherever they may be. Apart from the exclusive HSBC Premier interest rates, you also have the convenience of accessing your account via the Global view facility, or through HSBC’s global ATM network and 24-hour Phone Banking Services.

A current account with a chequebook and a 0.8% interest rate

CIMB StarSaver (Savings) Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a current account with chequebook and a 0.8% for the interest. If you don’t require a chequebook, you can consider opening the fastsaver instead which pays 1%. This combined checking and savings account not only allows you to enjoy one of the highest interest rates at 0.8% p.a. but you will also receive unlimited free cheque books and free withdrawals ASEAN-wide.

The first S$50,000 balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest

Maybank Passbook Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Maybank Passbook Savings Account is remarkably simple in terms of its interest rates structure, but has a few unique features when considering eligibility. To begin with, savings earn interest according to tiers within the balance. In other words, the first S$50,000 of a balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest, and any remaining balance beyond S$50,000 earns 0.25% p.a. In terms of eligibility, that may be a bit odd.

A competitive 3% interest rate and $50,000 insurance

Maybank SaveUp Account / Maybank Singapore

I use Maybank SaveUp for their 3% interest very competitive rate plus $50,000 insurance. I also use it for savings and not so much for transactions, so I'm ok with the user interface & lack of ATMs. Plus, their Maybank Platinum Visa Card has no annual fee, provided there is at least 1 transaction every quarter, and gives 3.33% cashback on almost any category of $300 spending free.

Make use of your UOB Personal Internet Banking to track your account balances

UOB Passbook Savings Account / United Overseas Bank

This is a savings account with a stylish passbook provided entirely free of charge. Despite this being a passbook savings account, you can still make use of UOB Personal Internet Banking and use it to track your account balances. Internet Banking will provide you the banking convenience where you can make banking transactions anytime at anywhere, banking conveniences literally at your fingertips.