Forum
Last updated: 

What are the symptoms for having dengue?

I am experiencing a high fever for the past week, I am overthinking to some illnesses or any worst case scenarios that could happen. I lack sufficient money to get a doctor but I am inferring that I could have a flu or worse, a dengue. Besides the said fever, I have also experienced headache, cough and runny nose.

User comments

• user image

No Name

One must immediately go to a doctor if the symptoms you just told us is present since some symptoms may not be seen instantly but given the situation you are in, you could still go to the nearest clinic. Yet for your referral, one is considered having a dengue if experiencing fever, headache, body aches, and sometimes rash spreading from the trunk. If not all is visible to you, we can say you are just having a flu or other illness other than dengue.

2020.03.24 15:44
  • user image

JOE

DHA SEDYL/ MILA M15/ XAN AX/ OXY/ T/C/WHATSAPP: +1 2132 938TWO 48 Express delivery available and you receive your products in the morning , D hasedyl, Mi lam 15, pills Bath salts and Other Research PRODUCTS available.

2021.12.09 13:55

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the hospitals here in Singapore that serves greatly when it comes to heart transplant?

Alternate health care

Is it okay to give consolation money to my friend?

What benefits can I avail with my Person With Disabilty (PWD) card?

Unethical payment for the treatment

I volunteered to be the first one to try this drug