What is The Good Life and the Good Life Privileges that come with the Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card?

Do you use the Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, what is the Good life program and its privileges offered by the card?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

The Good Life program is a Standard Chartered privileges program that allows credit and debit cardholders the enjoyment of best-in-class privileges at popular establishments. You can enjoy the privileges by simply spending using your credit cards at the cards participating partners. The list of participating partners can be found at www.sc.com/sg/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/. You can even download the Good Life mobile application, available on both the App Store and Google Play to enjoy these offer.

2019.08.01 4:6

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

Related Reviews

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.