How to market a business with Education?

Education has been proven and tested by time to be the most basic yet effectiv way to transfer information from one person to another. Education is also considered to be the building block of society next to family. I want to know if education can be integrated with business marketing. What are the different ways to market my business using Education.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

You can offer free seminars and workshops to gain customer trust and loyalty. Offering things for free always gets the attention of your potential and teaching people what you know helps to build credibility with your audience.. The internet is one of the most trusted sources of information in Singapore, therefore wwriting and publishing blogs, articles and opinion peces online and offline .

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.