Where are the best places I can get my Stock Market News in Singapore?

The stock market in Singapore is very active and unpredictable. That is why I need to keep myself updated in order to keep up with the latest changes. I don't want to find myself losing on my investments. I am still new to this and I want to learn more about the current stock market and the latest trends and events.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

The Fifth Person is a investing blog that writes daily articles about investments, stock markets, and more.Next is The Motley Fool and it is a multinational multimedia financial services company that has been providing financial advice to investors about stock, investing, and personal finance since 1993 .If you are living in Singapore and take an interest with the stock market, then you definitely know The Business Times. As the only daily newspaper in Singapore that focuses on business and financial news

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Related Reviews

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.