Forum
Last updated: 

What key Offers & Privileges can I expect to have with the CIMB Visa Infinite?

I am not satisfied with the privileges I am receiving from my current card and am looking to move over to the CIMB Visa Infinite Card. I am searching mostly of dining and airport benefits. You can just state them out for me if you can.

User comments

• user image

No Name

With the CIMB Visa Infinite card you can take advantage of up to 50% discount on exclusive fine dining privileges when you use your CIMB Visa Infinite at the participating partners to get 2 diners at a 50% discount, 3 diners at 33% discount, 4 diners at 25% discount, 5 to 10 diners at 20% discount. You can try PG, a participating partner situated at Changi International Airport T2 that is Changi Airport Terminal 2 (Departure Hall). I hope this helps you.

2019.08.01 4:17

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What privileges and incentives can be accessed with the CIMB Visa Infinite?

CIMB VISA Infinite

Related Forums

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation