Forum
Last updated: 

What privileges and incentives can be accessed with the CIMB Visa Infinite?

I am a frequent traveller looking to get an additional card with good deals and incentives, what is your take on CIMB Visa Infinite, I don’t have much time to do in-depth research.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Reserved for a select few, the CIMB Visa Infinite features infinite privileges indeed from travel bookings to spending overseas during your trip with a 2% cashback. Even more exciting maybe is the 2% cashback you earn when you spend online as well in foreign currencies and 1% on all other spends. The CIMB Visa Infinite offers a complimentary DragonPass membership account via CIMB Airport Companion Programme and Visa Infinite Concierge service with access to over 1,000 airport lounges globally and up to 3 complimentary lounge visits annually per Principal Card member, with discounts of up to 25% at selected dining outlets in airports worldwide, a 5% discount when you book an Airport Limousine transfer, available in 300 cities and a 5% discount on Meet & Greet services, available at 120 airports worldwide. It just goes on and on but as you are a frequent traveller, if you have work or plan a getaway around Indonesia or Malaysia, you can enjoy CIMB Deals & Discounts in an exclusive network of over 1,000 partners across dining, retail and lifestyle outlets with your CIMB Visa Infinite.

2019.08.01 6:31

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What key Offers & Privileges can I expect to have with the CIMB Visa Infinite?

CIMB VISA Infinite

Related Forums

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation